Yoga is one of the best practices that one should experience. In its entirety, yoga is a deep spiritual discipline that could combine the philosophical, mental, spiritual, and physical elements. Also, most of us don’t know this, but the literal translation of yoga is “A union with the divine”.
When you do a regular practice of yoga, you will slowly develop a very peaceful mind. In fact, most people who start to do the different breathing, muscle strengthening, relaxing, and stretching exercises are convinced that it does have a great effect on the mind and body.
You can gain more benefits when practicing yoga. Like for example, yoga can help you calm down and make you center yourself in a state of serenity, peace, and tranquility. And at the same time, this kind of practice helps your body develop flexibility.
Here are 25 yoga quotes to help inspire and motivate you in continuing the exercise:
GET 20% PERFECT KETO BASE
For the Next 24 Hours, Fit Life Geek Fans Get 20% Off!
Enter your email now and we'll send you a special discount code for 20% Perfect Keto Base.
1. “Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of youthfulness, the science of well-being, the science of integrating mind, body, and soul.”– Amit Ray
2. “Yoga is the cessation of the movements of the mind. Then there is abiding in the Seer’s own form.”– Patañjali
3. “Yoga is the unifying art of transforming dharma into action, be it through a painting, properly nurturing our children, inspired thought, a kindness or an act of peace that will forever move humanity forward.”– Micheline Berry
4. “Yoga is not only a process of the integration of the mind, soul, and body for self-improvement, it is a process of self -acceptance and self -realization.”– Debasish Mridha
5. “Yoga is the process of eliminating pain – pain form the mind, body, and the society.”– Amit Ray
6. “The body is your temple. You should keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in.”– K.S Iyengar
7. “I was looking for someone to support me, motivate me, inspire me, and keep me focused… Someone who would love me, make me happy, cherish me, and all along I realized that I was looking for myself.” – Unknown
8. “Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.”–Bob Harper
9. “Yoga takes you into the present moment. It’s the only place where life exists.”– Unknown
10. “The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body.”– Jason Crandell
11. “Yoga is a method to come to a non-dreaming mind. Yoga is the science to be in the here and now.”– Osho
12. “All kidding aside, if everyone did the yoga practice, we would probably have world peace.”– Rory Freedman
13. “Anyone who practices can obtain success in yoga, but not the one who is lazy. Constant practice alone is the secret of success.”– Hatha Yoga Pradipika
14. “Each one of us carries the potential to blossom like flowers. When we blossom, petals of our mind open and the fragrance spread far and near.”– Banani Ray
15. “You cannot do yoga. Yoga is your natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state.”– Sharon Gannon
16. “To find happiness and inner bliss through yoga, you need to learn to accept things as they are by changing your thoughts.”– Debasish Mridha
17. “Yoga is not just repetition of a few postures – it is more about the discovery and exploration of the subtle energies of life.”– Amit Ray
18. “Yoga is a light, which was once lit but will never dim. The better your practice is, the brighter the flame will be.”– B.K.S. Iyengar
19. “That is why it is called a practice. We have to practice a practice if you want it to be of value.”– Allan Lokos
20. “Anyone that does not desire or wish to stretch himself will get nowhere in this life. That’s just the way life is.”– Sunday Adelaja
21. “Yoga has a sly and clever way of short-circuiting the mental patterns that could cause anxiety.”– Baxter Bell
22. “Yoga is possible for anybody who really wants it. Yoga is universal, but do not approach yoga if you have a business mind looking for worldly gain.”– Sri Krishna Pattabhi Jois
23. “Yoga will make you harmonious with the nature and teaches you to be joyfully curious about your inner world.”– Debasish Mridha
24. “The practice gives you comfort. Expand your experiences regularly so that every stretch won’t feel like your first.”– Gina Greenlee
25. “Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are” – Jason Crandell
Practicing yoga will not remove you from your responsibilities or from the reality of your daily life, rather it is a place where you could firmly place your feet with all your heart in the ground of experience. I hope that these quotes have inspired you further with your practice.
GET 20% OFF PERFECT KETO plus get a FREE USERS GUIDE!